to view fuel & energy consumption chart.
Range 0.5 MWe – 10 MWe
What is a mini power plant?
- Electrical power from solid waste material wood, palm fibre/shell, EFB ( empty fruit bunch), rice husks, coconut shall coir, bagasse, other agri waste or-generally known as biomass.
- Electrical power from hot waste gases-diesel gensets, incinerator, process gases/exhaust.
- Electrical power from renewable source-wood plantations, rubber plantation (branches and twigs) biogas.
- Electrical power from fossil fuel including coal
Compelling reasons for building a mini power plant.
- Remoteness of production site.
- Availability of specific waste sources.
- Lowering your cost of energy.
- Renewable energy sources in the specific industry.
- Meeting environmental obligations.
Ways to build a mini power plant.
- By CHP-combined heat and power scenario or cogeneration.
What we can offer you?
- Study of plant’s requirements on power consumption, process energy needs, tariffs and energy sources available.
- Selection of equipment suitable to the plant from various aspects of financial, operation, maintenance and service, giving an industry-specific equipment.
- Power plant options for the conditions audited.
- Further possibility of energy recovery.
- Feasibility study of the proposed plant.
What makes up the power plant?
- Fuel preparation equipment
- Silo and fuel feeding system
- Performance efficiency enhancing equipment
- Air-pollution control equipments
- Ash and residue handling system
- Steam turbine and generator
- Condenser and cooling tower
- Switchgears, metering boards and control panel
- Building and civil foundation